CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 23, 2009

bad luck

Today school reopens..i feel happy and at the same time tired.so just like normal,woke up early in the morning do that do this and then make my way to school..at school,notin much happen.everything went well.got to see my friends(: and not forgetting the teachers..dam wat seh today..my class has been transfered to the fourth floor!tired sia walk up until fourth floor.huh but I think its our fault also..but dun care ah.

Ok so after school,class leader stay back for a while to see abraham..she talk crap a lot..must have this lar that lar..wasting my precious time.she ask the class leader to change the chair in my class..kimek tired already still torture us -.-but I did not did wat she ask us to do..instead,i escaped with the others..haha.so after escaping,make our way to the bus stop..i did not wear my specs!so my vision is like blur2 a bit..so wat actually happen is i accidentally go touch the wet lamp post outside my school..there's a sign there sayin wet paint but i did'nt use my specs..my whole right hand is covered with yellow paint..dam sticky.bad luck.why me.
Went home quickly and tried to wash my hand..cannot sia..like permanent paint..but nvm lah.

Umm ya..get ready for tmr big battle ihsan..streetfighter boy.haha..dun call many people lar..like kecoh seh..ok lah tas all i have for today.takecare people(:

0 comments: