CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

16 March 09

A tiring day I guess ?..ya probably.
It's school holiday today and still I need to wake up early in the morning to get to school for class leader workshop..

Attending the workshop was dam boring..regret for coming..
I find the workshop interesting but its boring..especially when the class leaders are suppose to go to their respective teachers in charge..
I forgot my teacher in charge name..
While he was doing his presentation bout going green,me and haziq slept all the way..in fact most of student slept also..haha.
But I pity my teacher in charge..he was like talking to himself..he makes joke..but its not funny at all..
Can't be bothered.

So after the workshop,me,muza,ihsan and zul went to bdk corner to have lunch..
It was rainin..
After lunch,it started to rain more heavily..So we decided to stay and w8 for the rain to stop..
While waitin,we share interesting storey of ours..
Bout gf lah,who we admire and of coure more..
Stupid stories from zul..haha.
I nvr tell them who I like..cause I noe If I tell,I will be dead.

So tats all from me people..thank you for viewing!!
Takecares and have an enjoyable holidaes (:

Thank you,
(failedsuicide)

0 comments: